4.22.2021

TRUE TALES & A CHERRY ON TOP reviews are on the move!

 My picture book biography reviews are on the move!


Please visit my author website for *NEW* True Tales & A Cherry On Top reviews!

I can hardly believe I've reviewed over 200 books!

Check out news and review on my website jeanneharvey.com to read more of my picture book biography reviews, or as I call them...

True Tales with

A Cherry On Top   
 

which feature ...

A uthors and illustrators
  
C haracters

O
 verviews of the books and a...

T antalizing taste

which is the "Cherry on Top" of each review. I include an interesting, intriguing or touching snippet from the Back Matter or a quote that an author or illustrator has shared with me.

And you can always come back here to read any of the previous reviews. Just check out the list in the left column here or search for authors, illustrators, publishers or titles.

Heartfelt thanks to all who have stopped by and shared their thoughts and insights abut the books and reviews so very often! 

Please visit my author website for *NEW* True Tales & A Cherry On Top reviews!

No comments: